Zest Tea Blue Lady CBD Tea
I am an avid tea drinker so I am always open to new teas. I wanted to try Zest Tea Blue Lady CBD tea however because I had heard great things about it. Keep reading to find out more about it as well as my thoughts.
Zest Tea Blue Lady CBD Tea
If you are a follower of my blog then you may already know that I love tea and that I suffer from Fibromyalgia. I have been taking CBD daily now since 2020 and it helps tremendously with my Fibromyalgia. Before taking CBD I would have pain every single day. Now I still get flare-ups but I have more good days than bad.
Normally I take CBD oil or my favorite CBD-infused coffee. So when I learned about Zest Tea I was definitely intrigued. In this blog post, I am sharing with you about Zest Tea Blue Lady CBD loose leaf tea. They do offer tea bags if that is more convenient for you. Honestly, I prefer loose leaf tea over tea bags. I have this great tea steeper that is perfect for steeping loose leaf tea. Okay now back to talking about Zest Tea.
This tea tastes and smells amazing! Plus the best part is that it gets the job done. I usually drink several cups of coffee and tea throughout the day. However, I have found that I haven’t needed to do that since I started drinking this tea. I love how it gives me an energy boost while keeping me feeling calm and relaxed. I don’t get jittery and it helps tremendously with my Fibromyalgia pain. Zest Tea Blue Lady CBD loose leaf tea has definitely become a favorite of mine.
You can find Zest Tea Blue Lady CBD loose leaf tea on Amazon and the Zest Tea website.
About this product
ZEST TEA ENERGY BLENDS Winner of Best New Product at the 2015 World Tea Expo, Zest premium energy teas offer the same kick of coffee without the negative side effects. Despite our teas having comparable caffeine levels to coffee-about three times the levels of traditional teas-the amino acids in Zest help create steady and prolonged alertness, instead of the jitters and crash of other caffeinated products. All of our full-leaf blends are enhanced with natural caffeine from tea leaves & packaged in biodegradable sachets, making for the perfect healthy coffee substitute. Blue Lady Black Our Blue Lady Black blends a sultry South Indian black tea base with an aromatic mix of orange, lemon, passion fruit, and hibiscus. A peppering of vivid blue cornflower petals and bits of orange peel make for a visual spectacle. Blue lady will excite all of your senses. No wonder this is a favorite among hot and chilled tea drinkers. News features in the HUFFINGTON POST, WASHINGTON POST, PHILLY.COM, and more! “We felt ‘in the zone’ almost more clearheaded than we would normally be with coffee…It definitely hits you harder, but I didn’t get jittery or anything”- PHILLY.COM
• VOTED TOP NEW TEA PRODUCT – Named Top New Product at the 2015 World Tea Expo. Zest Tea was chosen for its unique energy characteristics (the first tea product with as much caffeine as coffee) as well as its bold and exciting flavors. Keto-Friendly and Great for Low Carb Diets•VOTED TOP NEW TEA PRODUCT – Named Top New Product at the 2015 World Tea Expo. Zest Tea was chosen for its unique energy characteristics (the first tea product with as much caffeine as coffee) as well as its bold and exciting flavors. Keto-Friendly and Great for Low Carb Diets
• AS MUCH CAFFEINE AS COFFEE – Each bag contains as much natural caffeine as coffee; 150 mg per cup; 3x the energy levels of traditional caffeinated teas. This makes Zest the strongest tea on the market!
• PACKED WITH AMINO ACIDS – Including L-Theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to boost cognitive function when in combination with caffeine and help reduce the jitters and crash commonly associated with caffeinated products. The end result is steady and prolonged alertness.
• PERFECT COFFEE SUBSTITUTE – Zest Teas are a delicious and healthy alternative to coffee. With Zest Tea you avoid the jitters and crashes of coffee, and the product is perfect for individuals who suffer from indigestion or similar side effects of coffee.
• PREMIUM NON-GMO INGREDIENTS: South Indian Flower Orange Pekoe Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Hibiscus Flowers C/S, Orange Peel, Juicy Lemon, Orange, and Passion Fruit Flavor, Natural Tea Extract