Author Interviews Submissions
- Choose one interview and return the completed interview (see questions below) via email with “Author Interview” in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following:
- Preferred week for posting – I cannot guarantee an exact date or even the week, but will make every attempt to be during the week you request or as close as possible.
- Author photo
- Links to your website/blog and social media in order of preference.
- Book cover of the novel you want to promote and the book blurb.
1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
2. How long does it take you to write a book?
3. What is your work schedule like when you’re writing?
4. What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
5. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
6. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
7. What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
8. What does your family think of your writing?
9. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
10. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
11. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
12. Do you like to create books for kids?
13. What do you think makes a good story?
14. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
15. When you begin writing a picture book, do you know what the ending will be?