Easy Rice Pudding Recipe (Arroz con Leche) @steviva #steviva #sweetandeasy
If you are looking for an easy rice pudding recipe, give this one a try. Keep reading for the recipe of how I make my Arroz con Leche.
Easy Rice Pudding Recipe (Arroz con Leche)
Rice pudding has been one of my favorite desserts since I was a child. Unfortunately after having bariatric surgery regular sugar is a no no so I had not been able to have it. Recently I was introduced to KetoseSweet+ Powder.
KetoseSweet+ Powder is a safe, non-caloric, non-glycemic sweetener. The first thing I liked about this product is that it doesn’t have the bitter aftertaste that I’ve come across with other sweeteners. I also like that with just 5% of the calories of regular sugar, it delivers familiar taste and texture without affecting blood sugar levels.
Aside from trying it in coffee and tea, I couldn’t wait to cook with it! So of course I had to try it in my rice pudding recipe. I’ll tell you more about KetoseSweet+ Powder below. Now for the recipe…
Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche)
1 cup Rice
1 Stick of Cinnamon
Powder Cinnamon to taste
1/8 tsp. Salt
4 1/2 cups of Cold Milk
1/4 cups KetoseSweet+ Powder
1. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring rice, cinnamon stick, and water to a boil.
2. Once it’s boiling lower heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Do Not remove lid during this time.
3. After 15 minutes of simmering stir in milk, salt, and KetoseSweet+ Powder. Bring back to a boil over medium heat.
4. Once it’s boiling cook for 5-10 minutes. Do Not stop stirring during this time.
5. Serve in a bowl or dessert dish with sprinkled cinnamon powder over the top.
Tip 1: If you would like your rice pudding thicker instead of cooking the second boil for 5-10 minutes, keep cooking it for a little longer. When it reaches the consistency you like remove it from heat.
Tip 2: You can also add more or less of the sweetener so it’s to your liking.
About KetoseSweet+ Powder (from their website)
What is KetoseSweet+ Powder?
KetoseSweet+ has allulose — a rare natural sugar found in maple syrup, figs and raisins — and is a safe, non-caloric, non-glycemic sweetener. With just 5% of the calories of regular sugar, it delivers familiar taste and texture without affecting blood sugar levels. Free of strange aftertaste, bitterness, and potential health concerns of artificial sweeteners, KetoseSweet+ Powder doesn’t impact blood sugar levels. It’s safe for those following a low-sugar diet, plus allulose has been shown to enhance fat metabolism and it may help with maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Versatile low-calorie sweetener.
- Caramelizes and browns just like sugar.
- Keto and paleo friendly. Diabetic safe.
- Dissolves easily in hot or cold beverages.
- Great for cooking and baking.
- Use just like you would sugar.
Allulose is not metabolized and is nearly calorie-free. The FDA requires allulose to be listed in the sugars section on the nutrition facts panel.
Our products are perfect for: