AGPtek LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad @SMGurusNetwork #MySillyLittleGang #Review
AGPtek LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad
One of my boys has really been getting into art. He does all sorts of things from drawing his own creations, and tracing. He has been asking for one of these light boxes for Christmas. That’s why I thought this AGPtek LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad would be a great gift for him. When it arrived I was surprised to see how thin the box was.
When I opened the box I really liked seeing how well packaged this light pad was.
I also liked seeing that it included both the USB cable and an ac adapter. Lately whenever I buy something that requires a USB cable either it will only bring a cable and no ac adapter, or it won’t bring anything at all. So it was really nice to see that this light pad brings everything needed.
This light pad is great to use for drawing, sketching, tracing etc. I have a friend who is a quilter and she uses one, so it can definitely be used for all types of crafts. Another thing that I love is how thin and lightweight it is. It also has these little “feet” on the back to hold it up nicely.
On the front of the light pad it has the power button, the logo, and I love that it has measurements in cm across the top and side. It goes to 30 cm on the top and 20 cm on the side.
When I plug it in the area where the power source goes lights up in blue. It does this to let you know it’s ready to be used.
Once you turn it on you can choose from three levels of brightness and it lights up all around the edge.
I like that it has three levels of brightness because a lot of the ones that I have seen, and the one my friend has does not bring different brightness levels.
Like I mentioned earlier, I got this as a Christmas present for my son. But this is great for crafters, quilters, making animations, fabric design and I have even seen these in use in hospitals for looking at x-rays.
This would definitely make a great gift this holiday season! The AGPtek LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad is available on Amazon.
– It is super thin and the acrylic surface makes it feel like a glass panel
– This Artcraft tracing light pad is a sleek light-up pad, the light from the pad through the paper clearly illuminates the images, which make tracing images become easy.
– You can take it anywhere with you easily unlike a traditional light box
– Dimmable, 3-level adjustable brightness, change the Illumination according to your need.
– Amazingly slim, easy to operate, bright
– Power supply by USB cable which mean easy to access to any USB port like computer, USB adapter or even power bank, besides It is ultra-thin and lightweight design, thus you can take it anywhere. Equip with touch sensor allow the control become easier, no matter turn on/off or adjust the brightness, simply handle with slight touch
– It is perfect for multiple domains, such as 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting etc
1. Material: Mitsubishi Acrylic Panel
2. Dimension:14.2×9.5×0.24 inches / 36x24x0.62cm
3. Active Area: 12.2×8.26 inches / 31×21 cm
4. Thickness:6.2mm / 0.25in
5. Color: White (6000K)
6. Working Voltage: DC 5V
7. Connection : Mirco-USB
8. USB cable length:4.9ft / 1.5 m
9. USB charger:5v /2A
10. Rate Power: 3.6W
11. Net weight: 635g / 1.4LB
1X LED Light Pad
1X USB adapter
1X USB cable