Guest Post: Self-Care Holiday Gift Ideas For Moms w/ Mindfulness Expert & Author Randi Zinn
Self-Care Holiday Gift Ideas For Moms
Mom takes the brunt of holiday stress. She is usually the one coordinating gifts, meals, social engagements, and any family drama that may arise (we all have some, don’t feel embarrassed!). Notice that mom is looking a little depleted? A little edgy? A little more tired than her naturally bright self? Maybe she just needs a little love. Give the gift of wellness and inspiration to the mom in your life- it’s the gift that continues to give because when you fuel yourself, you have so much more to give! Here are some of my personal favorite products that have spoken to all my senses, helping me not only look my best at all my motherhood phases, but helped me reach spaces of calm and focus during the busy times that I need it most.
● Sam and Maddy Make Up: An amazing make-up line made for women to feel their own natural glow. The company was also created by a Beyond Mom who named the company after her children.
● Athleta Studio Wrap: Cozy jacket, wrapped in good vibes can be dressed up or down.
● Peleton bike: Get your sweat on and workout conveniently at home when time is limited or babies are napping!
● Sip Bottle: A stylish fun bottle that will help keep you hydrated all the time.
● Frends: Jam out to fun tunes or take time for relaxing music with these Frends headphones.
● Headspace: A daily meditation app to help you connect to your breathe and silence.
● Intelligent Nutrients: All organic skin-care products and great for anti-aging.
● Loyal Hana: Stylish and affordable maternity through nursing clothing.
● Going Beyond Mom: How To Activate Your Mind, Body, and Business After Baby: This is my book, and I’m so excited to teach moms how to activate and engage with the new woman also born with baby!
● Lively: For mom’s intimates! Beautiful bra and panty sets, they just launched a nursing bra, too!
● Beautiful Chorus: Women from around the world, all cancer survivors. Great for meditation, positivity, togetherness, community, and reminding yourself of the life you want to live.
Intention is everything! When we dress ourselves in ways that honor our beauty (inside and out), we feel beautiful. When we use products and tools to bring calm and focus to our lives, we feel those positive effects. When we get moving, we clear out negativity and stress! Help mom live the life she deserves this holiday season. And, of course, tell her how grateful you are for everything she does.
● Twitter: @randizinn
ABOUT RANDI ZINN:
Randi Zinn is the founder of Beyond Mom and BeyondMom.com. Born from her own experience of motherhood, and the desire for a more connected community- Beyond Mom offers: content, podcasts, mixers, events, and retreats for forward-thinking Moms. She encourages moms to cultivate a life “Beyond Mom”- one that embraces the gifts of motherhood but expresses all that they are as individuals: creators, businesswomen, thinkers, friends, and so much more.
Randi is an ambassador for Athleta and has partnered with Comptoir Des Cotonniers, SoulCycle, Mio Skincare, TOWN Real Estate, The Mother Company, Body Conceptions and IntenSati.
Her writing has appeared in Honest Company Blog, FitBump, Epoch Times and Well Rounded NY. She is a certified yoga instructor through Laughing Lotus NY and has taught since 2008.
Randi’s first book Going Beyond Mom: How To Activate Your Mind, Body & Business After Baby, will be published on September 19, 2017.