Two Delicious Granola Recipes #granola
Two Delicious Recipes Featuring Viki’s Granola!
I love using granola for recipes! So when Viki’s Granola asked me if I could share these recipes with you, I immediately accepted! These two recepies not only sound delicious. They also sound perfect for our Fourth of July BBQ! I can’t wait to try them and I hope you will want to try them too. Let me know what you think about these recipes.
Both of these recipes feature Viki’s Original Granola. Which is a blend of gluten-free oats, organic honey, almonds, pecans and unsweetened coconut. It is simply, the best tasting, good for you granola.These recipes are easy to make, requiring no more than four ingredients, and are sure to be a hit at your next summer soiree!
- 1 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, cut or broken into shards
- Viki’s Granola for rolling truffle
- Place cream and butter into a saucepan. Allow butter to melt on medium heat, stirring the whole time. Raise the heat just until the cream mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat, add the chocolate and stir until it is completely melted. Continue stirring until the mixtures thickens and cools a bit. Cover mixture with cellophane and place in refrigerator. Allow at least 2 hours to cool and thicken for at least 2 hours but mix 3 to 4 times during that time.
- To form truffles use a small melon baller or spoon to scoop chocolate mixture into the palm of your hand. Roll into a ball then roll in your favorite Viki’s Granola. Place completed balls on a parchment-lined tray and refrigerate before serving.
- 3 cups Viki’s Granola (any variety)
- ½ cup of smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup of mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, chill for 30-40 minutes in the fridge, then roll into balls. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.