Meatloaf-Veggie Muffins #Recipe
Delicious Meatball-Veggie Muffins
Here’s a delicious recipe that combines two things that I love…meatloaf & muffins. My family loved it when I make these, they are easy to make and super yummy. You can even make them ahead and freeze them. Hope you enjoy it.
11⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
1 cup finely chopped onion
1⁄2 cup finely chopped carrot
1⁄2 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
11⁄2 lb ground sirloin
3⁄4 cup ketchup, divided
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
2 slices whole wheat bread, torn into small pieces
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add onion, carrot, bell pepper, garlic and Greek seasoning; saute 3 minutes.
4. Remove vegetable mixture from skillet to a large bowl; let cool 5 minutes.
5. Add beef, 1⁄2 cup ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, bread pieces and eggs to vegetable mixture in bowl.
6. Gently combine.
7. Divide beef mixture evenly among a 12-cup muffin pan coated with cooking spray, spreading tops of each with 1 teaspoon ketchup.
8. Bake 25 minutes or until done.