Come Try This Yummy Almond Coconut Granola!
Almond Coconut Granola
3 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
2 cups natural almonds, coarsely chopped
1⁄2 cup almond meal
1⁄2 cup coconut oil
1⁄3 cup flax seed meal
1⁄2 cup raisins
2 ripe peaches, pitted and chopped
1 8oz carton fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Combine coconut, almonds, almond meal, coconut oil and flax seed meal in a large bowl, stir well.
3. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
4. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, and stir in raisins.
7. Spoon desired amount of granola into 4 bowls; top with peaches and blueberries.
Recipe Tip: Store leftover granola in an airtight container. Can last up to 1 week.
Did you like this recipe? Subscribe to my feed.