Silvie’s Southwest Chicken Wraps
Here’s one of my family’s favorite lunches. It so yummy and quick, I make 2 of them in 15 minutes. If you want a complete meal you can serve it, as I did here with 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of cantaloupe, honeydew, orange slices. I hope you enjoy this fresh and easy lunch 🙂
2 whole-wheat tortilla wraps
4 Tbsp roasted red pepper hummus ( or your hummus of choice)
1/2 cup rainbow peppers seeded and sliced
2 Tbsp of chopped Vidalia onion
1/2 cup baby spinach
4 Tbsp salsa
8 oz cooked chicken diced
4 Tbsp guacamole
1. Lay tortillas on a flat surface.
2. Spread hummus onto tortillas.
3. Lay peppers, onions, and spinach evenly on tortilla.
4. Add chicken, guacamole, and salsa.
5. Roll tortilla and cut in half.
Let me know how you liked it,