Shop Equip’s Black Friday Sale!
I love Equip and NOW you can get up to 40% off! It’s Equip’s biggest sale of the year. Get ready to shop Equip’s Black Friday sale! More information is below.
Shop Equip’s Black Friday Sale!
First, let me tell you about Equip’s Black Friday Sale and then I’ll tell you all about my latest favorite: Peanut Butter Prime Protein!
Take advantage of Equip’s rare Black Friday deals and enjoy up to 40% off all products sitewide.
Choose your savings (discounts auto-apply):
– 20% off when 2 products are ordered
– 30% off with 4 products are ordered
– 40% off when 6+ products are ordered
– Free US shipping at $100
– Free gift at $200
Save on a subscription:
– Anyone who starts a subscription can take an extra 20% off their first order with code BCFMSUB – 35% off total
Act now. These deals are only valid through Tuesday, November 29th!
I recently tried Equip’s Peanut Butter Prime Protein and I’m completely hooked! This is the best peanut butter-flavored protein I’ve tasted. I love that all of Equip’s Prime Protein is 100% Grass-Fed Beef Protein. Here’s a little more about it.
· Prime Protein is an all-natural grass-fed beef isolate protein.
· Prime Protein doesn’t ruin your gut or cause inflammation like whey.
· Prime Protein does contain collagen and gelatin that repairs your joints and soft tissues like plant protein won’t.
· Prime Protein does not have any added chemicals, fillers, binding agents or artificial coloring, or sweeteners.
· Prime Protein is doctor-developed and paleo-approved.
· Prime Protein provides the nutrition of 4 ounces of beef in each scoop
Now that you know all the goodness that Prime Protein contains you may be wondering who Prime Protein is for. Well here are just a few points on who would find Prime Protein perfect.
· People with soft tissue injuries
· People trying to build muscle
· People who eat protein
· People who don’t like eating a lot of solids after workouts
· People who want a non-inflammatory protein
Time to check out the amazing ingredients it contains!
BEEF ISOLATE PROTEIN: Most other animal-based protein powders can be inflammatory to many people. Casein and whey are known allergens and egg protein can be quite inflammatory. Beef isolate protein is made in the same way that bone broth is made, with low and slow heating to preserve the nutrition.
BETTER AMINO ACIDS: Plant-based proteins do not offer a well-rounded amino acid profile that is suitable for human consumption. The amino acid profile of beef is robust and well-suited to build both muscle tissue as well as support connective tissues.
HIGH COLLAGEN AND GELATIN: Collagen and gelatin make up about 30% of Prime Protein by nature of the composition of the animal. This is a good thing. Protein is good to build up muscle tissue, but collagen and gelatin is a must for the connective tissues, ligaments, tendons, fascia, and skin.
ALL-NATURAL COCOA POWDER: 100% all-natural cocoa powder is used to give a rich chocolate flavor and provide many of the health benefits associated with chocolate without sugar.
STEVIA: Stevia is a plant-based sweetener that has no effect on blood sugar and is easily digested with no effect on gut health like other artificial sweeteners do.