Give the Gift of Gaming This Holiday With Mario & Sonic! #MySillyLittleGang @SMGurusNetwork #HGG19
For Gamers/Techies, For Kids, For Tweens/Teens, Gift Guide, Gifts Under $50, Holiday, Reviews, shopping, Stocking Stuffers
We just tried out this new Nintendo Switch game! Here are our thoughts and why you should give the gift of gaming this holiday with Mario and Sonic!
Give the Gift of Gaming This Holiday With Mario & Sonic!
I grew up playing both Mario and Sonic games so you know that I am a fan. Which is why it makes me happy to see that my boys share in the love of gaming. Recently we were lucky enough to get to try out the new Nintendo Switch game Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020!
My boys and I were super excited, but as a good mom, I waited my turn and went last. 🙂 I felt like it took an eternity lol. We feel that this game truly has something for everyone in the family.
With such a variety of ways to play, it really keeps everyone entertained for hours.
Both Matt (8) and Aaron (13) for example loved playing the quick match.
While Diego (14) and I really enjoy playing story mode. Something we all liked was the number of characters to choose from.
All of us also like that it mixes a retro pixelated look and the modern 2D look. Take a look at the trailer of the game below.
What do you think? All I know is we all absolutely love it! So if you have gamers on your holiday shopping list, you should definitely give the gift of gaming with the new Nintendo Switch game Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020!
Available on Amazon and your favorite retail stores.
About the Product
● It’s party time, and everyone’s invited! Team up with Mario, Sonic, and friends on Nintendo Switch in action-packed sporting events! Bring your best moves to the track, the gym, the ring, or the water in dozens of different party games everyone will enjoy.
● Skateboard, surf, and race your way to the top! With more than 30 events to master in this fun-filled Olympic Games contest, there are plenty of ways to prove your skills to your friends in multiplayer mode.
● The team’s all here! Play as Mario, Sonic, or choose from a star-studded cast of colorful characters from your favorite games.
● Dive into unique Dream Events that layer fantastical chaos with reality. Zip through a downhill obstacle course on your hoverboard, throwdown for territorial control with lightning-fast karate action, or smash the most targets inside a traditional Japanese manor!
● And you won’t want to miss an epic story mode that sends you to 1964 to compete in classic, retro 2D sports events. Play any way you want on your Nintendo Switch. We’re talking motion and button controls, single and dual Joy-Con, single-player and multiplayer, local split-screen and online!
With the Nintendo Switch being the hottest gift on the market this holiday season, there is no better game to pair it with other than the newly launched Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020!
With more than 30 events to play, this game brings not only the party, but brand-new events including the classic 2D competition, motion and button controls, and local and online play. Exclusively available for Nintendo Switch, this pair is likely to be at the top of every gamer’s holiday wish list!
Both of these guys have been around for quite a while now. I remember playing Mario Brothers when I was much younger, lol.