Decaf Sampler Pack From Two Rivers Coffee
Decaf Sampler Pack From Two Rivers Coffee
I am a drink coffee all day type of girl. With all that caffeine in my system, I can get a little jittery in the afternoon. Which is why I have started to drink my regular coffee in the morning, and then decaf coffee whenever I want a cup throughout the day. That’s why when I saw the Two Rivers Coffee Decaf Sampler Pack I was so excited! This box really has something for every craving I may have! It has dark, medium, and light roasts which is a nice mix. It also brings flavored, and unflavored varieties! I received selections from both Brooklyn Bean Roastery (my favorite), and Hamilton Mills.
If you follow me on social media or my blog then you know that I have tried several coffee sampler boxes. What I love about the Two Rivers Coffee Decaf Sampler Pack is that it has decaf versions of the flavors that I am already a huge fan of!
Like I mentioned this box comes loaded with different varieties of two of my favorite brands, let me show you what I received.
Above is a picture of all the Brooklyn Bean Roastery single serve cups that were in my box! Below is a picture of the Brooklyn Bean Roastery flavors.
For light roast there was the Breakfast Blend, and for dark roasts there was Fuhgeddaboutit. As for medium roasts I received Brooklyn Bridge Blend, Coney Island Caramel, Maple Sleigh, Hazelnut, Cinnamon Subway, and Vanilla Skyline. My absolute favorites from these are the Coney Island Caramel and the Vanilla Skyline. I was thrilled when I saw they were included!
As for the Hamilton Mills single serve cups, I received the Morning Roast Decaf which is a light roast.
This sampler has made each of my coffee fixes unique and absolutely delicious! I love having so many different flavors to choose from. That way I can either pick my favorites or a flavor to suit my mood. This Two Rivers Coffee Decaf Sampler is great for yourself, it also makes a great gift for that coffee lover in your life!
You can get this great box on Amazon.
- The Two Rivers Light Roast Coffee Variety Pack sampler allows you to enjoy 9 different decaf coffees without buying 9 different boxes of coffee. Unlike any other variety pack available, find your favorite Decaf coffee k cups.
- This decaffeinated coffee sampler is for real coffee drinkers. These coffees only leave out the caffeine not the taste.
- Variety pack brands Brooklyn Bean Roastery, Hamilton Mills
- This Kcups Coffee Variety pack sampler has 40 count K-Cup Style pods that include: Light Roast, Medium Roast, Dark Roast and Flavored coffees.
- Two Rivers Sampler Decaf coffee k cups variety pack style pods are compatible with most Keurig coffee k cups maker, including 2.0 brewers. Keurig Green Mountain Inc. Keurig, Green Mountain and K Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain Inc. Two Rivers Coffee is not affiliated, endorsed, or related with Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
Along with my sampler pack Two Rivers Coffee sent me a 30 K-cup tray! What a great bonus item!
I am so in love with this K-cup tray! It is made of metal mesh welded/soldered over a metal frame, both the outer shell and the drawer are very sturdy and do not wiggle at all under the weight of my coffee machine when we use it. I found that each of the 6 rows holds 6 K-cups. I also found that if you flip every other K-cup upside down, I was able to fit 7 K-cups in each row! This Tray has a soft pad on the top so you can place your brewer on top of it without having to worry of it sliding around. This top pad also prevent spills from getting into your drawer. I accidentally tested this by spilling water onto it when I was refilling my brewer. I liked that the water just puddled there without seeping through, so I didn’t have to scramble to wipe it up right away.
It also has rubber “feet” on the bottom corners to protect your counter tops, and keep it secured in place. This is a well made and sturdy K-cup tray, I have not noticed any drooping from the weight of my brewer that’s placed on top.
Single Serve Coffee Drawer
- Saves valuable counter space
• Elegant space saving design
• Easy glide drawer stores up to 30 K-cups
• Fits most Keurig, Breville, Mr. Coffee, and Cuisinart machines
• Great for the home or office
• Special coated finish makes cleanup a breeze
Retail value: $49
Website / Facebook / Amazon
How would you like to win your own Two Rivers Coffee Decaf Sampler Pack 40ct box? Click the photo below to be taken to the giveaway!
I feel so left out sometimes, I still don’t have a keuriq to use these kcups in, Wouldn’t mind trying some of this coffee out.
My Mom was a nut for coffee. I don’t drink coffee but I like to use it in recipes for the flavor.
I haven’t tried it in recipes, I’m going to have to give it a try.
I don’t drink decaf, but I love that they have sampler packs for those that do! Their coffee sounds so good, and I think it would be so fun to be able to try so many different flavors.
You should look into the Mega Sampler Box (I reviewed it here: https://mysillylittlegang.com/2018/05/11/two-rivers-mega-coffee-sampler-review/) It has many of the same great flavors of this box with the much needed caffeine. 🙂