BatchPhoto 4.1 is making my life easier!
BatchPhoto™ – Photo Productivity Toolkit
Last year I was introduced to the BatchPhoto: Photo Productivity Toolkit. This is such a cool product for anyone who has tons of pictures. So when I heard that they had released a new version called Batchphoto 4.1 I couldn’t wait to try it out and tell you about it.
As a parent & a blogger I have tons of photos of my family, products and places that I use or visit for work. With so many photos that I must upload to share with you I spend endless hours editing and getting them just right. Sometimes it’s to get rid of red eye, brightening up the image or adding my watermark, having a software that is easy to use and not pricy makes my job easier.
So if you’re looking for a software package that can handle all your photo editing needs BatchPhoto 4.1 is the one for you! I use the watermarking and brightening features the most, but knowing that I can do so much more is amazing! Let me tell you what the new features about it are.
BatchPhoto 4.1 — (Released December 05, 2015) Check out all the features here.
- Full support for Windows 10
- Support for High DPI in Windows (200% scaling equivalent with Retina on Mac)
Mac OS X Updates
- Full support for OS X El Capitan
- Support for Retina displays in BatchPhoto Monitor
- The help has been moved from in-application to a web based solution. This also solves the problem with launching the help from the Mac App Store version
Functionality (Win & Mac)
- Improvements to the drag & drop feature in the Comment, Date, Watermark*, Resize, and Crop filters
- The option to pause the photo processing, very useful when processing thousands of photos in one session
- Tab focused on the first control in the filter settings for easier keyboard editing
- Fix: Issue in BatchPhoto Monitor that prevented it from processing tens of thousands of images in one session
- Other bug-fixes and improvements
Graphic Filters (Win & Mac)
- Date – Fully customize the appearance of the stamp with new features like customizable font, stroke effect, shadow effect, and even a background bounding-box
- Date – Select from a multitude of preset date formats, custom date separators, and to show the time with seconds
- Date – Correct the date/time if it was incorrectly recorded by your digital cameras
- Rotate – Added the condition to only rotate the Portrait or the Landscape photos
- Resize – Range limits for the width and height fields to prevent accidental mistyping of large values
- Comment – More precise stamp positioning and Alpha values in percents
- The option to maximize the window for all graphical filters
- Fix: The date/time was not correctly read for some RAW images in the filter settings window
Image Formats (Win & Mac)
- Support for new DSLR digital cameras and RAW image formats
You can check it out and find out more on the BatchPhoto Website.