Coconut Chia Water Recipe #AztecGold
Coconut Chia Water featuring Aztec Gold Chia Seeds Packet
Today I am sharing my Coconut Chia Water Recipe with you guys. If you follow my blog then you already know how much I love chia seeds. I have many ways I love to eat them but my ultimate favorite are my Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding and this Coconut Chia Water! This is such a refreshing and satisfying way to enjoy this little super food. It’s quick and delicious, the hardest thing is waiting for it to be ready.
2 cups coconut water
1 and 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice, or to taste
Sweetener of preference, to taste
1. Add chia, water, lime or lemon juice and preferred sweetener into a jar (as you can see in the picture, I love to recycle cool shaped jars to use as drinking glasses) or a glass and stir very well to combine.
2. Let it sit for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to swell up. I like to use my drinking jar because it has a lid, so I can shake it up really well and break up the clumps of chia.
3. After 10 minutes give it another stir (or shake) to combine and enjoy!
Chia seeds will sink and collect at the bottom of the glass quickly, so I give it a good stir as needed while sipping. Also for sweetener you can use 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup this is quite delicious. I love the taste of it unsweetened so I don’t add any sweetener, but I do use the maple syrup tip for my hunny or 2 packets of splenda when I make it for my mom. You can also use plain water if you don’t like coconut water.
About Aztec Gold Chia Seeds Packets:
Each packet has 1 oz. of Chia Seeds and brings 2 servings per packet. These chia seeds are of the highest quality. They are most authentic and a 100% natural original ancient superfood. Gluten-free. 100% Vegan. Non-GMO. Dietary supplement.
You can buy these Aztec Gold Chia Seeds Packets by clicking here.
Chia seeds are taking the natural food industry by storm. Their popularity has expanded their use beyond pure seed form to use in a variety of food products including health bars, chips, drinks, seed mixes and pet products.
The popularity of Chia is due to their exceptional nutritional profile:
– Higher than flax seeds in OMEGA-3 & 6 essential fatty acids
– Provides 18 amino acids including Lysine and Arginine
– Also helps with skin and scalp care because it is a source of Protein, the major constituent of COLLAGEN.
– Great source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Phosphorus, plus the trace elements Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iron, Boron and Strontium.
Aztec Gold is a premium source of Chia – we supply straight from the farm manufacturer and offer these benefits versus other brands:
- Proprietary cleaning process
– we reject 70% of all seeds delivered to factory
– 99.99% pure
– Only the cleanest handling and shipping container procedures
- Fully Certified – each lot is lab certified so you get repeatable, high quality Chia seeds
– ISO 9001:2008
– Certified Kosher
– One of the only Chia manufacturers with BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Certification
– Each individual shipment is tested by an accredited US laboratory before it is released from our facility.
- Product of the original and premier Chia growing region – Jalisco, Mexico
– High altitude, rich climate and red soil – the best combination for high quality Chia
– Direct from farm source– packaged where it is grown
– North American local – not sent via sea so no salt water contamination
– Optimum grain size – minimal seed discoloration
I’ve always wondered what to do with coconut water and/or chia seeds – thanks for sharing!
Glad you like the recipe, thanks for stopping by 🙂
This sounds really good! Thanks for sharing!
That’s very interesting! Never heard of these seeds before. Visiting from the Blog Hobnob and sharing your post to g+ and pinterest!