Vitamin C Eye Gel Review #labeautepure
Vitamin C Eye Gel Premium Eye Cream by La Beauté Pure
I just started using this Vitamin C Eye Gel from La Beauté Pure last week, I can already tell you that I really like it. I mix it with my retinol serum because I hear that it works better this way for fine lines and dark circles. I have seen results on the dark circles, they have become lighter. When I first tried it I did apply it on it’s own to test it out, I noticed that it absorbed quickly and felt cool and refreshing. The next morning my eyes felt refreshed and rested. Since then I have mixed it like I mentioned before with my retinol serum. It still absorbs quickly and I love how my eyes feel in the morning.
It comes in a small 1 fl oz. container, but a little goes a long way with this vitamin C eye gel. Especially when mixing it with my serum. I have barely made a dent in the product.
You can buy this great Vitamin C Eye Gel by La Beauté Pure on Amazon.
About the Product
- CUCUMBER ~ Eye puffiness causes loose skin, causing dark circles under the eyes. Our advanced Cucumber extract helps reduce swelling (puffy eyes) and fade dark circles. It is a puffy eye reducer.
- COLLAGEN ~ Skin under the eyes can loosen, making veins visible (dark circles). PEPTIDES in the Silk Protein Amino Acid, sink into your skin renewing collagen, lifting drooping eyes,diminishing crows feet and firming skin.
- UV PROTECTION ~ UV light causes 80% of facial fine lines and wrinkles. Our stable form of VITAMIN C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) helps reduces fine lines, bags and puffy eyes.
- FIRMING POWER ~ 75% of people are dehydrated causing sagging skin. The powerful combination of hyaluronic acid, aloe, jojoba oil, MSM and Vitamin E together, add moisture. This encourages plumping, regenerating and firming of the skin.
- ORGANIC ~ Our luxury beauty products are all natural. Not tested on animals. Made in the USA.
*5% Vitamin C is the perfect amount for the delicate eye tissue.
*The skin around the eye is very thin and more absorptive than other areas. When JOJOBA OIL is applied to this delicate skin it penetrates deeply in the inner layers, helping to restore skin’s structure and moisturizing qualities. It is known as nature’s wrinkle fighter.
*When applied to skin ALOE can penetrate 3 epidermal layers driving nutrients and moisture deeper in the layers of your skin. Aloe stimulates new healthy cell growth and helps heal damaged skin tissue.
*BOTANICAL HYALURONIC ACID improves the moisturizing effects of other products by increasing your cells ability to retain moisture. HA reduces visible signs of fine line and wrinkles and hydrates from the inside out.
*Cool, calming, hydrating, helps to revive tired eyes.
*Reduces visible signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
*Reduces dark circles and puffiness.
*Tones and firms sagging skin.
*Dedicated to the environment.
*100% Wind Powered.
*Facility built using eco-conscious materials and methods.
*Facilitates the planting of multiple fruit tree orchards in low-income communities and Native American Reservations around the USA.
*Enjoy our Free DIY Face-mask eBook w/ ingredients found in your kitchen.
Irritants in beauty products can cause melasma and irritation. Our Beauty Products are free of parabens, alcohol, fragrance, dye, GMO’s, sulphates, petrochemicals, and phthalates (98% Natural, 72% organic), making it great on all skin types.