Flash Premium LED Headlamp #Review #PowerTek
Power Tek Flash Premium LED Headlamp
This is such a great light, it’s very bright. It’s better than many of the other head lamps I have had or used in the past. There are so many great reasons to use this lamp. It fits comfortably and is adjustable so it fits both me and my hunny perfectly. The different light options are great for doing various activities. The thing I like the most is that it’s not heavy at all.
- 168 Lumens of Darkness Busting Power for Up To 110 meters of Visibility – MUCH BRIGHTER THAN THE #1 HEADLAMP ON AMAZON!
Up To 120 Hours of Battery Life on 3 AAA Batteries – Efficient Enough for Weeks of Use
Superbright CREE XP-E LED Lasts a Lifetime – Never Worry About it “Burning Out” – 6 Different Lighting Modes Including SOS and Red Night Vision Modes
Adjustable Super Comfortable Headband Allows Extended Use Without “Brain Squeeze”
Power Tek’s new Flash headlamp offers the highest brightness you can get out of a compact LED headlamp.
Want a headlamp that is both your bedside reading light and bright running or camping light? Look no further as Power Tek offers unsurpassed value with its comfortable and durable Flash.
You Are in Control to Get the Perfect Light for Any Situation:
– 168 Lumen “High Beam” for a spot light that shines up to 110 meters
– Three brightness settings: High, med, low, including SOS for emergencies
– Two Red LEDs ideal for reading, preserving night vision, or not disturbing others
– Red strobe light to ensure being seen by others
Extra-long battery life by using only the light you need: 30 hours at max, 55 hours at med, 120 hours at low.
Durable, Reliable, and Versatile
– Quality construction – CE, Energy Star, and RoHS certified
– 3 ounces so it doesn’t “bob” when you run
– Water resistant rated to IPX6 – protects against splashing or spraying from any angle
– A hands-free flashlight for your toolbox or emergency kit
Easy-to-use two button control.
Ultimate Multi-Purpose Headlamp Perfect for:
– Camping, hiking, or caving
– Running, walking, or biking
– Plumbing, electrical, or other household work
– Boating, canoeing, or kayaking
– Walking your dog where “hands-free to scoop” is important
- The one headlamp you need – also a perfect gift for others.