Marinara Poached Eggs #Recipe
Poached eggs in marinara sauce are the way to go!
Here’s a delicious breakfast recipe that my family absolutely loves! I love that it makes minutes to make and they’re delicious! This recipe uses simple ingredients to make a deliciously comforting meal. The directions below are for 2 servings, but I usually have to make 8. Just double the recipe and you’re all set. 🙂
2 cups marinara sauce
4 large eggs
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons torn fresh basil (optional)
1. Bring marinara sauce to a boil in a sauté pan or deep skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium and make 4 wells in marinara sauce; crack 1 egg into each well.
3. Sprinkle eggs with pepper.
4. Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are to desired degree doneness.
5. Sprinkle with basil, if desired.