Survive the Busiest Travel Day of the Year!
This post is sponsored by Hydrive Energy Water. I have been compensated in the form of receiving the products mentioned for free or at a discounted price to facilitate my review. Regardless I will always only share with my readers reviews or products that I myself or my family uses. Or products that I know will be beneficial or of interest to my readers. This post may contain affiliate links.
Did you know that the day before Thanksgiving is the busiest travel day of the year? I know for me between the kids, pets and luggage holiday travel can be a hassle. That’s why I want to share with you these 6 travel must-haves that take the stress out of traveling to see family and loved ones. Amid the insanity of Thanksgiving travel, start your vacation at take-off with help from this year’s best travel accessories:
1. Energy water: Perfect for keeping energy up during a long road trip, HYDRIVE Energy Water is a lighter and more refreshing way to get a caffeine kick. At only 30 calories per bottle, HYDRIVE Energy Water comes in a variety of nutrient-enhanced flavors to help travelers stay alert and energized for the entire trip.
ABOUT HYDRIVE ENERGY WATER
HYDRIVE Energy Water is a refreshing energy beverage brand with eight unique flavors that are only 30 calories each. With the same amount of caffeine as leading energy drinks, HYDRIVE Energy Water offers a light, refreshing taste without the chemical aftertaste or sugar crash found in other energy options. In addition, each bottle of HYDRIVE Energy Water offers performance-enhancing vitamins and nutrients, making it the smarter energy choice. For more information please visit hydriveenergy.com, like HYDRIVE Energy Water on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
2. Comfortable Headphones: Enjoy music in comfort with the Bedphone headphones. At less than 1/4″ total thickness, you can barely feel the foam-covered speakers lying flat against your ears. Earhooks made from soft, rubber-coated mold-able memory wire provide a custom fit. headphones are the PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION. Keep them safe on-the-go with the included sturdy-sided travel case and one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Contoured Sleep Mask: Stay relaxed during holiday travel using the Nidra Contoured Sleep Mask to sleep peacefully. The form fitting sleep mask contours to eyes for pressure free relaxation by molding away from eyes and lashes instead of pressing up against them. The mask allows relaxed eye movement and visual stimuli while blocking out distracting light, allowing for an easy sleep in a car or plane.
4. Portable Power Bank External Charger: Don’t let the stress of a dying cell phone or laptop ruin a long trip. Charge electronics in a car, train or plane with the AViiQ Portable Power Bank. The power bank is packed with a large 4600 mAh battery bank and high output charging which can simultaneously charge two devices at the same time. Or if you’re looking for something a little less expensive I highly recommend the +Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable Power Charger, check out that review Here.
5. Packing cubes: Pack smarter this year with Dot&Dot Packing Cubes which come in Small, Medium, Slim and so many more sizes! Keep clothes organized without having to worry about the weight. These lightweight cubes come in a variety of fun colors.
6. Portable UV Germ & Bacteria Sanitizer: Stay clean and healthy this season by sanitizing public areas including an airplane or car seat. Using ultra violet light to kill viruses, bacteria, dust mites and bed bugs, the Kikar Portable UV Sanitizer Hand Wand is light weight, easy to use and battery operated.
I hope these travel must-haves help make your traveling easier. Bon Voyage!