LEGO® KIDSFEST 2013 New England Giveaway!
Update: The Lucky Winner of (2) tickets (good for Adult or Child use) for the opening night session
– Friday, December 6, 2013 (4-8:30pm) is…. Mindy C. of Courtland NY!
Congratulations Mindy!! 🙂
Giant LEGO® Expo on Tour!
I’m really excited that the last stop of the 2013 LEGO® Tour is in Hartford CT!
The LEGO® KidsFest is filled with interactive, creative and educational activities for the whole family! You will find hands-on educational fun for all ages: LEGO® & DUPLO® Construction Zones, dozens of large-scale and miniature LEGO® models and displays, LEGO® Games, group builds, LEGO® Master Builders, and much more!
Among the many LEGO® attractions, families will find:
• LEGO® Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO® bricks
• LEGO® Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO® Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO® board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO® Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO® merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO® bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO® and DUPLO® sets
• And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
As you can imagine tickets have sold-out in previous tour stops. Because of this I strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Hartford December 6th – 8th Tour Stop, tickets can be purchased online at the LEGO Kids Fest website.
Here’s a special treat for you! A TICKET GIVEAWAY – One of MY followers will win (2) tickets for the opening night session on Friday, December 6, 2013 (Includes a special exclusive VIK event starting at 3pm along with the session 4-8:30pm). Ready to enter? Here’s what you need to do.
1) “Like” LEGOKidsFest on Facebook
2) “Follow” LEGOKidsFest on Twitter, and Pinterest.
This is so you can have all the latest ticketing updates!
-Disclosure- Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Thursday, Nov 14 and I will announce it here on Friday, Nov 15th!