Lego Kids Fest 2014 Tour Announcement – It’s Finally Here!
LEGO® KIDS FEST ANNOUNCES 2014 TOUR DATES
Giant Family Expo Kicks Off 6th Year of National Tour
Thanks to my partnership with with US Family Guide I have especially for you and “hot of the press” the LEGO® KIDS FEST 2014 Tour Dates !
Raleigh, NC: February 28 – March 2
Novi, MI: April 25 – 27
Calgary, AB, Canada: May 16 – 18
Atlanta, GA: June 27 – 29
Dallas, TX: August 29 – 31
Richmond, VA: October 3 – 5
Indianapolis, IN: November 7-9
So ready your building skills! The LEGO Kids Fest, a nationally traveling giant LEGO expo, is coming to a city near you! This interactive LEGO extravaganza brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in an activity and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S. (in U.S. Markets only)
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and Kids Fest Marketplace: purchase LEGO and official Kids Fest tour merchandise
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- LEGO CHIMA: choose your tribe and test your Speed or battling skills
- And much more, covering over 150,000+ square feet of space
On tour since 2009, nearly 420,000 have attended a LEGO Kids Fest. Previous tour stops include Minneapolis, Boston, Austin, Cincinnati, Denver, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Hartford, Milwaukee, San Jose, Phoenix, Louisville, Cleveland and Raleigh. Tickets for many cities have sold out with 27,000 to 30,000 visitors in attendance at each venue. It’s a family outing that my boys look forward to!! I’m sure your family will have a great time!
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged. Tickets for all 2014 tour stops are on sale atwww.LEGOkidsfest.com.
Five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 hours each – are available for the each tour stop. For full details, visit the website at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.