Praline Dream Flavored Coffee ~ Review @BrooklynBeans1 #MySillyLittleGang
You may already know that when it comes to coffee, flavored coffees are my favorite! Keep reading to see what we thought about this Praline Dream flavored coffee from Brooklyn Beans Roastery.
Praline Dream Flavored Coffee ~ Review
Pralines were always a favorite of mine. Unfortunately, after my weight loss surgery, I can’t have sugar so no more pralines for me. Because this Brooklyn Beans Roastery has zero sugar added I was super excited to give this coffee a try. To make a delicious, quality coffee they slow roast their 100% Arabica beans in small batches. I think this is why their coffee isn’t bitter and really smooth.
This coffee is great to enjoy any time of the day. However, I love brewing it in the morning because it fills my kitchen with a delicious nutty, caramel scent! I also like to have it in the afternoon when that craving for sweets strike. This coffee satisfies the craving without adding any extra calories to my day!
When you have coffee how do you like it? Do you like it flavored, take it with cream, sugar, or black? Let me know in the comments below. I love drinking this Praline Dream flavored coffee with heavy cream and a splash of Torani sugar-free vanilla syrup.
My hubby likes to enjoy his black, he says it has a perfect flavor so why add anything to it. Whenever I try a new coffee I always have my first cup black. I do this so I can get the full experience of the coffee. Which is why I absolutely agree with my hubby, but I can’t get away from my cream. 😉
You can find this delicious Praline Dream flavored coffee on Amazon.
About the product
- Limited Edition Spring Seasonal Flavor. Breakout your favorite mug or a coffee cup, insert your coffee pod into your coffee maker and enjoy your freshly brewed Brooklyn Beans Vanilla Caramel Praline Flavored Coffee. Extra fresh and filter brewed, using only the highest quality 100 percent Arabica beans.
- Close your eyes and step into our praline dream. Hear the clang of carriages ambling down rue de bourbon. Smell the thick, sweet aroma of caramel simmering on the stove. Taste chewy delight as pralines cool on the countertop. Blend with a feisty bold brew for balance and voilà praline dream. “laissez le bon temps roulez,” or as we yanks say it, “let the good times roll”.
- Carefully selected and expertly roasted beans provide a bold taste and great aroma. To start enjoying freshly brewed coffees from your brewer, buy Brooklyn Beans coffee today.
- Brooklyn Bean coffee beans are roasted locally in small batches, to ensure high-quality coffee and freshness you can taste. We chose small-batch roasting over industrial roasting because it allows us to monitor and craft each batch to meet a higher standard of quality that is usually found in our single-serve cups.
- Brooklyn Bean Roastery pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup Makers, including 2.0 brewers. Brooklyn Beans Roastery is not affiliated with Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc. Keurig, Green Mountain, and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc.