Two Yummy Pasta Recipes Featuring Explore Cuisine @explorecuisine
Two Yummy Pasta Recipes Featuring Explore Cuisine
I am always looking for a healthier alternative to my meals. So when Explore Cuisine asked if I could share these recipes with you, I had to say yes. With summer just around the corner, now is the time to start making healthy choices in our diets. Explore Cuisine’s alternative pastas can help us eat healthier while still enjoying our favorite pasta dishes.
1 cup of kale, tightly packed
1 cup of cilantro, tightly packed
¼ cup оf slivered almonds, toasted
1 garlic clove
1 serrano chile
1 tbsp lime juice
Dash of salt
¼ cup of parmesan, grated
½ cup of olive oil
1 knob ginger, sliced into shards
2 carrots, sliced into ribbons
¼ cup of shredded coconut, toasted
1 box (8 oz) Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti
1) Blend first seven ingredients in a food processor. Add cheese. Stream in olive oil. Sauté ginger in oil until crispy.
2) Boil 8 cups of water and pour in Organic Edamame Spaghetti. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain.
3) Toss together Edamame Spaghetti with carrots and pesto. Top with ginger and toasted coconut.
7 oz Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli – cooked, rinsed and drained
5 oz cherry tomatoes – halved
4 oz niçoise olives – pitted
3 oz sundried tomatoes – roughly chopped
1 tbsp plain sesame seeds
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
Dash of olive oil
1) Mix together all of the ingredients except for the fusilli and garnish.
2) Then, gently fold the mixture into the fusilli.
3) Garnish with broccoli and red radish sprouts.
Explore Cuisine is a leader in innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality. These pastas integrate beans, peas, lentils, and rice to provide you and your family nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful, and simply delicious! All Explore Cuisine products are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and jam packed with nutrients. The best part is that Explore Cuisine is now locally available in Hanaford stores.
Visit Explore Cuisine for more recipes and information.