Zim’s Max-Arnica Review #ZimsMax
Zim’s Max-Arnica Review
I absolutely love Zim’s products! I have tried other Zim’s products so I was really excited about trying Zim’s new Max-Arnica. It couldn’t have come at a better time. That day I had woken up in the morning with a sore neck from sleeping in the wrong position all night. As soon as it arrived I had to immediately put it on. I loved the fact that it is a roll-on bottle!
Because it is a roll-on it was so easy to put it on without it getting messy. That alone is a huge plus for me. I was so happy to find relief in this bottle. Relief came within 10 minutes and the pain was completely gone after 40 minutes. That was what really made my day and made this my new favorite product! Zim’s has done it again for me and is a line of products that I would highly recommend.
You can get this amazing product on Amazon and on the Zim’s website.
Enter the Zim’s Max-Arnica Groovy Giveaway for a chance to win your very own bottle! Just click on the picture below.
Zim’s Max Arnica Homeopathic Roll-On for temporary relief of minor aches, strains, bruises, and sprains. A special blend of homeopathic ingredients.
- No parabens, synthetic fragrance, sulfates, paraffins, dea, petrolatum or mineral oil.
- Arnica Montana 1x (8 percent), the only roll-on in the category
Adults 12 years and older:
- Apply, gently massage painful joints and muscles
- Repeat as needed no more than 4 times a day
- Wash hands after each use with cold water
Store in a cool, dry area. Close cap tight. Do not use is seal is broken.
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- If Pregnant or Breastfeeding, ask a physician before use
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use on open wounds
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Keep away from children
- If swallowed, seek professional help and contact Poison Control immediately
• Homeopathic Blend: Aloe 3X, Arnica Montana 1x (8%), Calendula Officinalls 3x, Bellis Perrenis 4x (Purpose: Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Alcohol SD 40, Glycerin, Natural Fragrance, Sclerotium, Xantham Gum