ScarAway Silicone Daily Discs
ScarAway Silicone Daily Discs ~ Nearly invisible daily discs.
I have several scars on my hands, some are from cooking, some from surgeries and some are from my flat iron. They are noticeable and honestly I can’t stand them!
Our mothers always said “it hurts to be beautiful,” and anyone who has ever suffered a curling iron mishap might agree. Hair styling iron burns are the common result of misjudging the distance between hair and skin, a slip of the grip, or simply being in a hurry. Often, they leave red, raised (hypertrophic scars) in the least convenient and hardest spots to treat – forehead, neck and hands.
That’s where ScarAway Daily Discs – the right size for those small reminders of trauma, come in.
ScarAway Silicone Daily Discs use an advanced silicone technology to help shrink, flatten and fade new and old scars in a convenient once daily application. These disposable discs measure 1.375” and are ideal for scars one inch or less in diameter, such as those that might result from a curling iron burn. They are easy to apply, and nearly invisible due to their thin, low profile and clear, matte texture. That means they can be discreetly worn on the neck or hands, so you can heal as you go about your day.
Even the smallest scars are noticeable, especially when they’re yours. Now these unwelcome reminders of mole removal, biopsies, acne, injuries, burns and surgery (among other causes), are easier than ever to shrink, flatten, and fade. New ScarAway®
Silicone Daily Discs use an advanced patented silicone technology in a petite, round format that is perfect for smaller scars, super-easy to apply, and are virtually invisible.
- An effective, at-home, non-prescription way to treat and prevent the formation of small, abnormal scars, including hypertrophic (red and raised) and keloid scars.
- Professional grade silicone discs use advanced silicone technology, previously available only through hospitals, burn centers and plastic surgery offices.
- Disposable clear, matte discs measure 1.375” and are perfect for scars one inch or less in diameter.
- Delivers slight pressure directly to the scar and mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin, diminishing the scar’s appearance and restoring skin to a more natural texture and color.
- Specialized, ultra-thin material provides a unique combination of flexibility, durability and adhesiveness .
- Convenient once daily application and low profile is ideal for optimal comfort and protection, day or night, even under clothing.
- Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results seen in as little as 4-8 weeks. Individual results will vary.
- Doctor recommended; numerous clinical studies support the safety and efficacy of silicone sheeting for the reduction and prevention of scars.
- Suggested retail: $24.99 for a box of 30 Daily Discs.
- ScarAway Daily Discs are now available at CVS and Rite Aid. Also available at Walgreens and Harmon.