Healthy Fruit Desserts Recipe 4
Strawberry Charlotte Parfaits
Healthy Fruit Desserts Recipe #4
I love the smell of strawberries! There’s something about that fresh, fruity and sweet smell that makes me all happy inside! My boys share in my love for this tasty little fruit, that whenever I make anything that has strawberries as an ingredient it’s always a hit! Here is a recipe for Strawberry Charlotte Parfaits that is not only easy, it’s delicious! The best part is that there’s no cooking involved so no added heat to the house. 😉 Sorry there’s not a picture but they were gone quicker than I thought, and I couldn’t grab one. I promise to update the post and add a picture as soon as I make them again. Which will be very soon, because I’m already getting requests for them and we only just had them last night! Eating this dessert makes me happy and that makes me want to share it with you.
1 (16-oz) carton fresh strawberries, sliced
1⁄4 cup sugar
1 (16-oz) carton nonfat plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
1 (3-oz) package lady fingers
1. Toss together strawberries and sugar in a medium bowl.
2. Place in refrigerator and chill them for at least 1 hour.
3. Break lady fingers into quarters.
4. In another bowl stir together yogurt and honey until well blended.
5. Layer half of lady fingers in bottom of 4 individual size parfait bowls. (feel free to use plain glass bowls if you don’t have parfait bowls)
6. Spoon half of strawberry mixture (including the liquid) over the lady fingers in each container.
7. Top each with 1⁄4 cup of the yogurt mixture.
8. Top evenly with remaining lady fingers, strawberry mixture and yogurt.
Recipe Tip: You can find lady fingers in the bakery or frozen sections of the grocery store. If you do use frozen, make sure to thaw them before using.
Did you like this recipe? Subscribe to my feed and get notified when I post a new one.