No-Flour Peanut Butter Toffee Cookies
Lots of people find that flour, does not bring out the best in them. If you’re like me, you may think that life with out flour might be dull. Well here is a recipe for No- Flour Peanut Butter Toffee Cookies that defies dullness and one that my family loves.
1 cup sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together sugar, peanut butter, egg, vanilla and toffee bits using a wooden spoon until well blended.
3. Scoop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls.
4. Place, 2-inches apart, onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper; slightly flatten dough.
5. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
6. Cool on baking sheets 3 minutes.
7. Transfer to wire racks, and let cool completely.
I hope you like it as much as we do.
Recipe Tip: Regular peanut butter (not organic/natural) will yield a better result in this recipe.
What is your favorite cookie?