Bacon & Egg Breakfast Pizzas
Here’s a recipe that my boys love! I wanted to share it with you, It’s a delicious and easy breakfast. Best of all the kiddos think it’s a “treat” because their called pizzas. 🙂
4 slices center-cut bacon
1 package whole-grain naan flatbreads
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
4 large eggs
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 6 minutes or until crisp.
3. Drain on paper towels, and crumble.
4. Place naan on a rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cheese.
5. Make two wells in cheese on each naan.
6. Crack 1 egg into each well.
7. Bake 6 minutes or until egg is cooked to desired degree of doneness.
8. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley.
9. Cut each naan in half before serving.
Do your kids have a breakfast “treat” they love?