Jamaican Pepper Shrimp
In today’s post to represent the letter J I have a spicy but awesome recipe!
This Jamaican Pepper Shrimp recipe a wonderful spicy recipe that’s a great snack when having some drinks with friends. If you like HOT, then you’ll love this!
3 lbs shrimp, in shell
2 garlic cloves
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp salt
2 Habanero peppers
1 1/2 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp paprika
1 pinch allspice
1 tbsp parsley for garnish
1. Mince the garlic and the Habanero pepper
2. Heat garlic, oil, salt and Habanero peppers,and allspice.
3. Add shrimps and paprika to the mixture.
4. Cook for 2 minutes and stir often.
5. Add vinegar and continue to stir & cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Drain on paper towels.
7. Garnish with parsley.
8. Serve warm or cold.
Tip: to control the heat, you can certainly remove the seeds from the pepper and discard.
Do you have a favorite spicy recipe? Which one?