Ham & Broccoli Quiche
In today’s post to represent the letter H I am sharing a wonderful recipe. This is my go to brunch recipe, whether I’m hosting or going to a potluck brunch I make this delicious Ham & Broccoli Quiche! I know your family or friends will enjoy this yummy dish.
6 oz of frozen steamable chopped broccoli
1 frozen deep dish 9 inch pie crust
8 oz of diced cooked ham
8 oz of provolone cheese slices, cut into ½-inch pieces
6 large eggs
1½ cups of half-and-half
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions & drain on paper towels.
3. Spread broccoli over bottom of pie crust.
4. Top with ham and cheese.
5. Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, salt and garlic powder.
6. Pour mixture into pie crust.
7. Place quiche on a rimmed baking sheet
8. Bake for 40 minutes or until filling is set in center.
9. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Do you like Quiche? Why or why not?