Ginger Glazed Salmon
Today to represent my post for the letter:
I’m sharing a another great recipe: Ginger Glazed Salmon
This is a fast and delicious recipe that I’m sure you will enjoy.
1/4 Tsp. Ground Ginger
1 Tsp. Soy Sauce
1 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Dark Brown Sugar
Toasted Sesame Seeds (optional)
4 Salmon Fillets
1. Preheat your broiler
2. Coat a broiler rack with non-stick cooking spray and set aside
3. In a small bowl combine sugar, mustard, soy sauce, and ginger.
4. Season salmon to taste with pepper and place skin side up on broiler rack.
5. Cook 6 inches away from heat for 3 minutes.
6. Turn salmon over and brush with ginger mixture.
7. Broil for 2 minutes more or until mixture melts onto fish, and it flakes easily with a fork.
8. Top with sesame seeds if you’d like.
*Recipe Tips*: I use 4 oz salmon fillets when I make this recipe. Serve with your favorite side dish. I like to serve it with sauteed snow peas and red pepper.
What do you like to serve your salmon with?