Breakfast – Bacon, Avocado & Egg Sandwiches
To represent my post for:
I am choosing a BREAKFAST recipe, one that’s quick and yummy!
Bacon, Avocado and Egg Sandwiches
4 slices center-cut bacon
4 large eggs
4 100% whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
1 avocado, pitted and sliced
1. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp; drain but reserve 1 tablespoon of drippings in skillet.
2. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
3. Gently crack eggs into hot skillet; cook 2 minutes.
4. Flip, and cook 1 minute longer or until desired degree of doneness.
5. Place 1 egg on the bottom half of each muffin.
6. Top egg with bacon and avocado.
7. Top sandwich with top halves of muffins.
Enjoy! Let me know how you like it.