Ways I Keep Happy.
Today is the first day of Spring, but it’s also International Happiness Day! I love any excuse to celebrate and in my book there’s not a better one than Happiness! I decided that to celebrate such a happy day (pun totally intended) I would put together a list of ways I keep happy.
1. I like to act like a kid, being a mom to three wonderful boys that’s an easy one. Nothing puts me in a better mood than playing and goofing around with my loves.
2. I like to flip through happy pics in my phone or on the computer, It warms my heart to see how my babies have grown into the independent little boys they are. And how we have grown our little family.
3. I like DANCING! Yup dancing, nothing like putting on some good music and dancing around. It even makes the most mundane chore fun.
4. Working out, It makes my serotonin levels rise which gives me that happy feeling. Plus the bonus is it keeps me looking fabulous!
5. Talking to a good friend. Many of us are glued to our phones, however we are usually texting. Sure that’s convenient but there’s something about hearing that familiar and friendly voice of a good friend.
6. Filling our Happy Jar. We have a jar in our house called the Happy Jar and every time something happens that makes us happy (even if it’s because the sun is out) we write it on a piece of paper and place it in the jar. On New Years Eve we read all the happy moments from that year.
These are just a few of the things I do to keep happy. What do you like to do? I hope you’ll share your ways to keep happy with me in the comments below.
May your days be filled with happiness,