StitchMeGifts Cross Stitch Pattern Subscription Service
I have a few hobbies to help me wind down at the end of the day. Sometimes I like to read, other times I either crochet or I cross stitch. But buying books with cross stitch patterns can become expensive and there aren’t a lot of free patterns out there. That’s why I loved finding out about StitchMeGifts.
StitchMeGifts is a cross stitch pattern subscription service. They have lots of Free patterns in one place! They have patterns for every holiday too, which is exactly what I was looking for. It’s super easy and the supplies you need are easy to come by.
They offer 3 subscriptions:
- Over 100 PDF patterns available.
- 3 NEW patterns available each week.
- Plan renews monthly but you can cancel at anytime.
- Includes a 30 day FREE trial.
- Download over 100 cross stitch patterns.
- New patterns available weekly.
- Renews yearly but you can cancel anytime.
And Lifetime $124.99:
- Download every pattern forever.
- Pay once and never pay again.
- Massive lifetime account.
- Perfect for serious cross stitchers.
All of their cross stitch patterns are highly detailed, 100% original, and designed in house. They offer a complete range covering Christmas, Halloween, Birthdays, Baby’s and many many more. I especially like that they have cross stitch patterns available for people of all skills and ability from simpler starter patterns up-to large format master pieces that will take time and skill to complete.
Aside from being a subscriber you only need a few more things to get started…
Once you have downloaded your pattern you will see that it has a color chart, this is also easy to know which color to use. Here is an example in this picture.
Things I liked:
- All patterns are designed for 16 count thread (14, 18, 20+ are available upon request) although I did do 1 pattern meant for 16 on 14 count thread and it still came out beautiful.
- I didn’t find any mistakes on either of the 3 patterns I tested, however should you spot a mistake in one of their patterns, you “win” a 3-month subscription to the service! It’s StitchMeGifts‘ way of thanking customers for helping to make the designs perfect.
- They offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a full refund available within 30 days of signing up
Things to keep in mind:
- All patterns are available via PDF download only, however if you like to work with hard copies just print is out. 🙂
- New patterns are added every week
Last thoughts… I really enjoy this website and even though I tested it out using the monthly subscription I have upgraded to the yearly subscription! They both have their good points (that I have mentioned above) but I enjoy the yearly one more because there are more options in patterns. 🙂
Interested in learning more? Check them out here.