Yummy Orange Chicken!
I want to share the most delicious recipe I have for making Yummy Orange Chicken! My family loves this chicken and my boys can’t get enough of it. Which is great because I have two who are very picky eaters. The little one, well he just loves everything I make.
First let’s go over the ingredients:
* 8 chicken thighs
(you can use boneless and skinless or any part of the chicken you like)
* 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
(feel free to use light soy sauce)
* 4 tablespoons of water
* 10 tablespoons of sugar
(feel free to substitute honey or use less sugar. I recommend adding
5 tablespoons and then adding it 1 tablespoon at a time until you get
the sweetness you desire)
*10 tablespoons of white vinegar
* The zest of 1 Orange.
Now the directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400° F
2. Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs
3. Place chicken thighs in a baking pan and set aside
4. In a mixing bowl add the sugar, vinegar, water, soy sauce and whisk together.
5. Add orange zest to the sauce mixture
6. Pour sauce mixture over the chicken thighs and cover with aluminum foil.
7. Place in oven for 20 minutes
8. take chicken out of the oven and flip thighs over.
9. Place back in oven for another 20 minutes.
10.Take chicken out of the oven and flip thighs again and leave uncovered.
11. Place back in oven uncovered for 10 more minutes.
12. When the thermometer reads 180°F the chicken is ready!
Recipe Tip: I serve it with rice and a salad.
If there any recipes you’d like to see just let me know. I may have done it and I’d love to share!
Thanks for reading 🙂